CompleteMe Hypo Kitten
CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Kitten is a blend of superfoods and essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals to enrich and create therapeutic homemade diets for growing kittens with food sensitivities. When used with recipes developed by VNG, CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Kitten will create a limited or novel protein diet with added nutrients for skin, coat and gastrointestinal health. Both the product and recipes were developed by VNG's two Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionists®, Dr Becca Leung and Dr Meredith Wall.
CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Kitten can be used as part of a raw or cooked homemade diet. It can also be used to produce a balanced diet for healthy kittens - please see below for more information.
- DHA (an omega-3 fatty acid) from DHAGold® marine algae: May reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and maintain the intestinal barrier
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): Act as a prebiotic and support the health of the gut microbiome
- Saccharomyces boulardii (probiotic): May promote gut health by modulating gut microbes and reducing inflammation
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Has been shown to improve the coat quality of growing kittens
- Australian pumpkin: A rich source of beta-carotene, potassium and prebiotic fibre
- Complete and balanced and suitable for growth, with appropriate calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D
Phosphorus and calcium
- CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Kitten contains no water-soluble phosphates, like dipotassium phosphate or sodium tripolyphosphate (dicalcium phosphate is poorly water-soluble). High dietary water-soluble phosphates may contribute to the development of chronic kidney disease in cats. Total phosphorus and calcium in the product is controlled and recipes meet but don't significantly exceed the AAFCO minimum requirement for growing kittens
How do I use CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Kitten?
Our Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionists® have created a library of recipes that this product can be used with. These recipes include a range of limited or novel protein and ingredient choices, and are formulated to be complete and balanced for growing kittens with food sensitivities. We recommend consulting your family veterinarian before using this product, to confirm suitability for your kitten's needs.
Can I use this product for healthy kittens?
Yes! CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Kitten can also be used to produce a balanced homemade diet for healthy kittens. There are a range of healthy kitten recipes available, as well as a quick and easy 'cheat sheet' to use the product with meat only (similar to a traditional meal completer). The therapeutic additives provide benefits for healthy kittens as well, such as establishing a healthy gut microbiome, and improving coat quality.
Please note that CompleteMe Hypo Kitten does have quite a strong aroma, due to the therapeutic doses of omega-3 fatty acids from marine algae, some amino acids, and other functional ingredients. As with all new diets or supplements, we recommend introducing and increasing CompleteMe Hypo Kitten gradually, to allow your kitten to become accustomed to the new aromas and flavours.
One 200 g bag makes approximately one month of food for a 6 month old kitten.
One 40 g sample bag makes 2-3 kilograms of diet. Limit of 2 samples per order.
Please see below for ingredients and guaranteed analysis.
Calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, Australian organic pumpkin powder, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), taurine, DHA Gold™️, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), choline bitartrate, magnesium sulphate, choline chloride, sodium chloride, Saccharomyces boulardii probiotic, zinc sulphate, iron sulphate, vitamin E supplement, copper amino acid chelate, vitamin C supplement, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, biotin supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement, retinyl acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin B6 supplement, folic acid supplement, and vitamin D3 supplement.