CompleteMe Hypo Puppy
CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Puppy is a blend of superfoods and essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals to enrich and create therapeutic homemade diets for growing puppies with food sensitivities. When used with recipes developed by VNG, CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Puppy will create a limited or novel protein diet with added nutrients for skin, coat and gastrointestinal health. Both the product and recipes were developed by VNG's two Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionists®, Dr Becca Leung and Dr Meredith Wall.
CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Puppy can be used as part of a raw or cooked diet, depending on preference. It can also be used in recipes for healthy puppies; please see below for more information.
- Australian papaya: A rich, bioavailable source of beta-carotene, lycopene and other carotenoids, which can enhance immunity
- Fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic) and Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentate (postbiotic): Supports a healthy and diverse intestinal microbiota
- Saccharomyces boulardii: an important probiotic that can help reduce clinical signs of chronic enteropathy and markers of intestinal inflammation. Every 32 grams of CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Puppy provides 1 billion CFUs of S. boulardii.
- DHA (an omega-3 fatty acid) from marine algae: Helps to promote the resolution of inflammation
- Complete and balanced for growth with appropriate calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D
How do I use CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Puppy?
Our Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionists® have created a library of recipes that this product can be used with. These recipes include a range of limited or novel protein and ingredient choices, and are formulated to be completed and balanced for puppies with food sensitivities. We recommend consulting your family veterinarian before using this product, to confirm suitability for your pup's needs.
Can I use this product for healthy puppies?
Yes! CompleteMe Hypoallergenic Puppy can also be used to produce a balanced homemade diet for healthy puppies. There are a range of healthy puppy recipes available on our site. The therapeutic additives provide benefits for healthy puppies as well, such as establishing a healthy gut microbiome, and enhancing immunity during growth.
One 450 g bag makes approximately 2-3 weeks of food for a medium-sized puppy.
One 40 g sample bag makes 1-2 kilograms of diet.
Please see below for ingredients and guaranteed analysis.
Calcium carbonate, DHAgold™, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, yeast culture, papaya, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), taurine, sodium chloride, magnesium sulphate, choline chloride, Saccharomyces boulardii probiotic, zinc sulphate, iron sulphate, vitamin E supplement, vitamin C supplement, copper amino acid complex, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, biotin supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement, retinyl acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin B6 supplement, folic acid supplement, and vitamin D3 supplement.